Lead Environment Artist - EXPAT
The Senior Environment Artist is responsible for quality and artistic consistency of environment art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with art directors and lead the teams to deliver results on environment projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques.
- Engages, motivates and develops proficiency in the team.
- Participate in the planning of project environments.
- Assist with training of environment art members and assist with problem solving for new technology.
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing environments and organic props.
- An overall experience of 6+ years in the gaming industry
- Atleast 3 years of experience in the role of an Environment Lead/Senior Environment Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred)
- Graduation in art-related field is a MUST
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management best practices