Lead Weapon / Vehicle Artist - EXPAT
The Lead Vehicle\Weapon Artist is responsible for quality and artistic consistency of weapon and vehicle art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with Art Directors and lead the teams to deliver results on vehicle and Weapon projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques
- Engages, motivates and develops proficiency in the team
- Participate in the planning of project execution.
- Assist with training of art team members and assist with problem solving for new technology
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs
Skills and Qualifications:
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing a varied range of 3D Hard surface prop art (including vehicles and weapons) completed to a very high standard.
- An overall experience of 5+ years in the gaming industry
- Atleast 3 years of experience in the role of a Vehicle\Weapon Lead/Senior Vehicle\Weapon Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred)
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management best practices