Senior Game Artist (Props)
The Senior Game Artist is responsible for quality and artistic consistency of props art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with Art Directors and lead the teams to deliver results on props projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques
- Engages, motivates and develops proficiency in the team
- Participate in the planning of project environments
- Assist with training of environment art members and assist with problem solving for new technology
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs
Bangalore and Dehradun
Skills and Qualifications:
- An overall experience of 6+ years in the gaming industry
- Atleast 3 years of experience in the role of a Senior Game Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred)
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing a varied range of 3D prop art completed to a very high standard
- Creating high-poly and low-poly in-game model.
- Hard surface modeling skills.
- Sculpting abilities in creating surface details is a plus.
- A detail obsessed eye for creating and manipulating texture maps for shader passes - diffuse, normal, spec, weathering etc. and excellent understanding of the value of maximizing UV space.
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management best practices